No announcement yet.

Mark Tremonti & Alter Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mean to be a pain by reviving an old as hell thread but these guys have a new cd out and I'm curious of your guys thoughts on it.

Comment

Tremonti recorded a shred song called ahavo rabo taco sals for total guitar magazine

man is awesome ont hat track blazing everywhere, didnt he get lessons from troy stetina?
      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Yeah, I picked it up as well. I'm kind of surprised that I like Alter Bridge, because this kind of music usually isn't what I like. However, I've loved them since "One Day Remains" came out, and I've realized I like them simply because they're so fukkin good! Simple as that, haha...

I really think that "Blackbird" kicks ass... these guys are insanely good! A cool thing is that Myles play some solos as well, I saw a recent live video, and that dude is good! Tremonti does a good job on the cd... but he's always been sloppy as hell live.

I'd really like too see them live! Myles is probably one of the better singers out there!
        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
          Last year Mark started taking lessons again,
          was that to unlearn all the shittiness that is "creed?"
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            [ QUOTE ]

Reminded me of all those Mira Sorvino interviews where she'd keep telling us how smart she really is and she's not like Romy & Michelle at all.

Hehe, she graduated magna cum laude from Harvard, so I guess she wasn't
            bullshitting!

Comment

Working...
            X