X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inazone/ Under Eden

Direct link:
    http://www.spacejunkies.net/intervie...interview.html
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Do they have the disc @ Best Buy yet? MN business & local band & all.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Nope, not Best Buy. Cheapo carries it at all the Twin Cities locations, in the Local section unless they moved it in with the other metal CDs.
        sigpic

Comment

Cool I will have to checkout the Cheapo in Moorhead.
          Sad, best buy used to promote the local artists, w/ a local artist section usually on an endcap. But than again they are not the local market/midwest electronics store anymore.
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

It comes down to the American distributor's arrangements with retailers. We are selling at Cheapo on consignment and are responsible for keeping CDs in stock if they sell out. This is NOT how we would prefer to do it, but the two shops that did carry The End releases (American distro for Black Lotus) both went out of business, and I don't expect that Best Buy is likely to pick up another "extreme metal" line. Honestly, we never really pursued it.

Hamner, if you can't find a CD at the Moorhead Cheapo, I'd suggest The End...or drive down for a show and get one there! We've got three shows in the next two months, and one is a mini-festival on Saturday, Oct. 29th in St. Paul that should be worth the drive.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X