Stryper REBORN !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stryper REBORN !

gUYS, if you havent checked this one out, your missing a good one.Its heavier then anything theyve ever done.Lots of drums and cool riffs.They took in god we trust and tuned it down to D and make it a metal song.

I give it a A -

A few slow tunes but no true ballads and Sweets voice can still hit the high's , unlike 99% of the guys from thier day.

Get it, you wont be dissapointed!

BUy it or burn in hell with Bill [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Stryper REBORN !

Already got it! I do like the new sound. I think they did a good job of blending the two eras.

I'm going to an autogrpah signing and mini-concert with them today here in my town.

Comment

Have it. I'm gonna have to choose burning in hell though. Its better to burn out than to fade away..........

Comment

I just got it. I think it's excellent.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I've been a lifelong Stryper fan and I think it's excellent. The music is hard hitting and lyrics are too. I saw them in San Antonio this week at the bookstore cd signing. They signed the back of my DK2. It was awesome!
          E = Fb

Comment

They are in Dublin Ohio today at a book/CD signing.
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

i got it last week. i like it alot.

Comment

I just got to see them in Mesquite also at a autogrpah signing and mini-concert. Heres a couple of pics. I also got them to sign my Model 2.

Comment

cool, I saw those shots over on Stryper Fan Network site. What does Mike's new Gibson sound like, any different than before?
                  E = Fb

Comment

Difficult to gauge the sound. They weren't using their regular amps. That had some Line 6 spiders that they were using, but they still sounded awesome, just not THEIR sound. Mike's SG was purdy though.

Comment

Is the lineup all original guys?

Comment

Tim Gaines, the bass player has left as of last year. The parting was mutual. They have a new bass player now.
                        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Their new bass player is Tracy Ferrie who played with Michael Sweet on his solo tours.
                          E = Fb

Comment

Stryper is one of my favorite bands of all time, I just ordered Reborn from Amazon...

Anxiously awaiting to hear it...

Comment

Tracie Ferrie used a PINK pen to autograph the guitar,hehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X