Stryper REBORN !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stryper REBORN !

LOL! It does look pink huh? It's actually silver, but I think the light makes it look pink.

Comment

Saw 'em a year ago and it was one of the best metal shows I've ever seen. The sound was very powerful and they are amazing musicians. Mike's vocals were superb and the dual harmony leads were astounding. Go see 'em if you haven't already.

Comment

I will see them in Anaheim; I hope they have a good amp setup there
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm glad that we have such open-minded people here. I love you guys! *group hug*

Comment

Oh yeah, man. I used to go to Stryper gigs before they hit big. The guys were all from the next city over (Whittier / LaMirada, CA). They used to gig in all the local churches. Back then, metal was so huge, lots of local churches had concert nights 1 or more Fridays a month...and it was always Christian metal. This was 1983-84. Good times....
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Saw them in 1985 and was one of the best shows I have seen.... Just got the new disk and it's growing on me.

Comment

Whose the woman in the pink shirt Alex? Correct answer: Sunday School teacher! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Looks like they're at a Barnes & Nobel booksigning with a stage setup. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Any of you guys from So. Cal, LA etc. Holy Soldier is playing tommorow night 8/27/05, "Up From The Ashes" one night tour. Check out www.HolysoldierFan.com for more details. I wish I could be there. They sound really "tight" live. Maybe Jamie Cramer will have his Charvel there. And maybe Andy will have his Jackson Basses and maybe just maybe Michael will be playing a Jackson 6 string!
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Wow, another example of an old band that should have stayed home.

This record is horrible, EXTREMELY disappointed by one of my favorite bands ever. My wife (who was a HUGE Stryper fan as well) just looked at me and said, every song sounds the same, bad.

I give up hoping for any relevent music from the "old guys" anymore, we need new, young, fresh bands.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Wow, another example of an old band that should have stayed home.

This record is horrible, EXTREMELY disappointed by one of my favorite bands ever. My wife (who was a HUGE Stryper fan as well) just looked at me and said, every song sounds the same, bad.

I give up hoping for any relevent music from the "old guys" anymore, we need new, young, fresh bands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinda my thought too. I didn't think it was *horrible*, but I didn't find it very inspiring either. I'd give it a C at best. Just my $.02...

Comment

I haven't heard it yet but I dug their early stuff. How are Oz's solos on this one?

Comment

Working...
                        X