Chris Caffery,Jon Oliva, and Ripper Owens - x-post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Caffery,Jon Oliva, and Ripper Owens - x-post

Dunno how many Savatage fans are on the board.. but Chris Caffery will be doing a small 10 day tour with Jon Oliva's Pain and Ripper Owens "Beyond Fear" starting Sept 9 (possibly with a NY show added on the 8th). Dates as follows:
    Tour schedule to date:
    9/9: House of Blues:Cleveland- World Series of Metal with special
    guests Therion and Beyond the Embrace.
    9/11: The Opera House: Toronto, Canada
    9/13: Electrocuse: Montreal, Canada
    9/15: JAXX: Springfield, VA
    9/16: The Brooklyn Music Terminal (formerly La'mours): NY City
    9/17: Philadelphia: (Venue TBA)
    9/23: Jannus Landing: St. Petersburg FL ( with 10 Second Drop)
    9/24: Atlanta, Ga: (Venue TBA)
    I'll be out with them 'til th 15th, when I have to leave for Progpower. If anyone is going, look me up for a brew or just to BS - I'll most likely be teching stage right.

Re: Chris Caffery,Jon Oliva, and Ripper Owens - x-post

Sounds Cool........I last saw Savatage at L'Mours with Fates Warning. I think it was the Madmen and Poets tour.
    That show kicked ass [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Chris Caffery,Jon Oliva, and Ripper Owens - x-

I'd love to, but I'll be in Phoenix, as we discussed.

Tell Paulie LaLa that I'll miss seeing his whiny self. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Will do - enjoy AZ !

Comment

9/9: House of Blues:Cleveland- World Series of Metal with special

Hell yeah i want some cheezy poofs!

I'm on it!

Comment

Also a 9/10 show at Mr Kellys in Chicago
            Cleve - look me up !

Comment

I'm there!

THERION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Seriously ..to me it's the THERION show....otherwise I wouldn't bother to go!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Sounds Cool........I last saw Savatage at L'Mours with Fates Warning. I think it was the Madmen and Poets tour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was at that show. I think it was the first gig with their new singer at the time (Damon) and Jack Frost was playing guitar too.
                I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I'm diggin the idea of a tour... Hoping they come to good ole St. Loo!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

A~
                  All hail the 'King'
                  R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Yes you are correct It was the singers first show from what I heard as well. Also Jack Frost too.....great show [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    Yeah, I was at that show. I think it was the first gig with their new singer at the time (Damon) and Jack Frost was playing guitar too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that show kicked major butt [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X