X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool EVH '76 version of Eruption sans tapping

Found here: What an echo!

http://www.hugeracksinc.com/board/vi...594c626a43cc06
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Re: Cool EVH \'76 version of Eruption sans tapping

whoa. . . thats completely bitchin.

Thanks for the link!

Comment

Thanks, up to the point where he started using those pointless effects and started making a bunch of noise, I really enjoyed that.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I thought it was great to hear stuff that predates VH1. Yeah, lots of pointless noise making, but I still enjoyed it.

Comment

yep I bought that bootleg years ago...I guess he haven't discovered that yet..ot just didn't add...the grand fianle..

Every time I hear Ed's playing now..I think of Back to the Future ...where he put some Ed solo (tape recorder) on his dad MC'Fly's head...and told he was going to melt his brain.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thats my favorite movie. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And its my second favorite scene. . . .1st is the JB Goode/EVH scene. "I guess your not ready for that yet. . .but your kids are gonna love it!"

Comment

Working...
            X