Warren DeMartini Charvelssss????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren DeMartini Charvelssss????

Saw Ratt last night, [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] with Quiet Riot, and Cinderella. Good show!!! Corabi should be singing for Ratt, but anyway, good show. Firehouse was supposed to be there too, but weren't, which I was happy about, 'cuz I hated them! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] (Surf Ballroom, Clear Lake,Iowa, Buddy Holly... [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]) The Point:
    Warren played the snakeskin strathead, wondering if anybody knows if it's still the original...??? Also, played a skull & crossbones with blood splatter strathead, (obviously not an original), I couldn't read the logo, but I'm fairly sure it was not a Charvel logo, or even a Jackson... Wondering if anybody knows the story on these...???
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Re: Warren DeMartini Charvelssss????

They're Performance guitars.

Comment

<font color="yellow"> Link with pics: </font>

http://www.performanceguitar.com/

Comment

Anyone on the board have one of those? If so, how are they? Anyone have any idea what they cost?

I talked to Warren a little about these when I met him in Myrtle Beach, and he seemed to genuinely like them. I've often tormented the wife by telling her I was going to order a blood drip. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw them in Jonesboro, AR on Thursday, and Warren played the Snakeskin Performance guitar and a telecaster, which seemed really weird. Warren put on a great show, and overall Ratt sounded better than I ever expected. But the crowd was not into Ratt at all. I agree, Corabi should have been singing. There were a couple of places in Lack of Communication where they traded off vocals, and it was night and day difference.
          Oh and Firehouse opened the show and they were great. Bill Leverty's a great player, and they nailed every song they did. I wasn't a big fan of their music back in the day, especially the ballads, but they've got some great uptempo songs and really had the crowd into it.

Comment

<font color="yellow"> Razor,iirc the Performances are over $2k!!Yikes!!

& this'll convince the wife you have to have a Blood Drip&Skull lol,here's my GMW: </font>

Comment

Wow that kinda sucks. You would think he would have Charvel make them [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

i think they are going to...............in the near future

jon

Comment

I have never seen a blood drip up close. What does the top edge of the guitar look like? Anyone have a good technique to replicate it? Runny paint, thin paint, drip off a rag, drip off a brush?

Could someone post pics of the top edge please [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Dip your fingers in the red paint or some other object of choice, and let it drip on to the guitar. Angle the guitar so once it hits it will SLOWLY run downward. To create the splatter, just flip/flicker your fingers of paint onto the guitar. Let it dry for couple of days and throw some clear on it, wet sand the clear, wax it to a shine.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Direct from the horse's mouth...

"thank you for being interested.
                      the guitars just start to running, we just sold #1 & #2 bomber model and making 3 others.
                      the price of the bomber model is $2995.00
                      and additional spec. information : 1 5/8" nut width and 3/4" thickness always through of neck grip as his current favorite neck spec..
                      all guitar has signature and # ( like 00/20) on the head stock by warren himself.

please contact us again if you need more information or call us for better communication if would you mind.
                      thanks.

yas.

Comment

Blood splatter paint was done by Warren himself. (Reissue version)

Check the news page (March 30, 2005).
                        http://www.warrendemartini.net/

Comment

Working...
                        X