Giuffria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giuffria

I'm watching the Hear n Aid video and i just saw some guy on there with a Bc Rich warlock. He plays some killer licks in the solo section. What was this band like if any one remembers them?
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: Giuffria

graig goldie in that band?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

They were a typical 80's melodic hard rock band with alot of keyboards, not bad, not great. Craig Goldie went on to become more well known as Dio's guitarist in the late 80's and again currently. He is a great player who never got as much acclaim as his peers.

Comment

http://cheaptrashnyc.tripod.com/gregg.html

Comment

Guiffria was trying to sound like Journey if you ask me.I like them when Goldie was with them. I met him in 2000 and he was THE nicest rock star i ever met.Rememered my name 40 minutes after i told it to him once.Killer chops and he played the coolest bc rich's.He lives here in colorado and is a preacher.When he is not playing with DIO.

Comment

" Call to your Heart " was the name of their song that I remember that got a lot of airplay.Can't remember the singers name,but I think he went on to sing in House of Lords..............
            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Giuffria:
              Was Gregs attempt at comercial rock.
              He was so much better when he was a member of
              Angel

Comment

House of Lords did a decent remake of "Can't Find My Way Home". Gregg Giuffria was the keyboardist / brains / songwriter in the band from what I remember. I have their self-titled and 2nd album Sahara on cd, but I never really go into them.

bad seed, you're right. I had never really thought of it that way, they were trying to be a Journey knock off.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Giuffria:
                  Was Gregs attempt at comercial rock.
                  He was so much better when he was a member of
                  Angel

[/ QUOTE ]
                  +1
                  that first Angel album changed my life. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Yo Bad Seed,
                    Where in CO does Goldie live/preach? I recently relocated to Denver from Pittsburgh.

Comment

Greg Giuffria had some of the best hair extensions this side of Nadair D'Priest! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X