Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the deal with coheed and cambria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what\'s the deal with coheed and cambria?

dat's some Buuuuuuuulllllllllllllllshit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I was diggin' Killswitch until I start hearing that Bullshit whining!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Man I took a hit on those three friggin' CDs..got pennys on the dollar in trade..but they're gone now...and I won't miss 'em. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Foooooooooooor CoooooooomFurrrrrrT ...Foooooo SoooooooooolASS... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Dat's some Buuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllshit right there!

but's it's WAY beter than RAP "metal"..Metal my ass..that shit was some Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshit!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      emo..isn't that scream and whine BS..

like ..

for soooooolace.......for coooooooomfort..

that kinda Buuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

still better than rap "metal".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

for true nauseating emo refer to Hawthorne Heights, commence vomitting.

CUZ MY HEART IS IN OOHHHHIIIOOOOOOOOOOO. oh god...they suck so bad.

Comment

That must really suck..because I don't know what that is..but I WILL take your word Drip..

just the way you wrote that I can see your joy for that little ditty.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That whole scene just got big for the moment..it won't last forever..but I said the same thing about rap metal..but it won't go away..it still wants to linger..but its slowly dying...a thousand deaths. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I got the new Opeth on..it's the fourth rotation now..now THAT is fucking music!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          That must really suck..because I don't know what that is..but I WILL take your word Drip..

just the way you wrote that I can see your joy for that little ditty.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That whole scene just got big for the moment..it won't last forever..but I said the same thing about rap metal..but it won't go away..it still wants to linger..but its slowly dying...a thousand deaths. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I got the new Opeth on..it's the fourth rotation now..now THAT is fucking music!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wherent you the one that had a thread on dont be prejudice in metal? Rap metal may not be your style but it is metal, you can call it bubble gum if you want, but it started underground and was eventually embracced by the public. Yeah like any genre you have the copy cats, but the originals were good. By the way one of the originators of rap metal would probaly kick the shit out of most people on this board, so if anyone of you want to go fuck with biohazard go ahead!

So i dont make fun of your music, i dont care for it, but at the same time i dont thrash it, so like in your post on prejudice in metal, DONT BE! And as i dont really listen to rap metal anymore i still like a song hear or there and enjoy listening to some of the old music.

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          emo..isn't that scream and whine BS..

like ..

for soooooolace.......for coooooooomfort..

that kinda Buuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

still better than rap "metal".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

for true nauseating emo refer to Hawthorne Heights, commence vomitting.

CUZ MY HEART IS IN OOHHHHIIIOOOOOOOOOOO. oh god...they suck so bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like emo but i am mostly into screamo and harthorne heights are considered screamo and not emo, i like harthorne heights and the way the three guitarist work together is great, and the fact that they sound wicked with very little distortion kicks ass and there arangements are alot more difficult then most metal bands, but at the same time i am not big on his voice but i sure as hell like it alot better then most metal out there.

Oh by the way most music is EMO, EMO= emotional and rage,hatred etc.. are considered a emotion!

Comment

I really hate emo, screamo, metalcore etc. all those bands whine and sound all the same.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I really hate emo, screamo, metalcore etc. all those bands whine and sound all the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is because you dont listen to it, i am the same way with most of todays metal, all sounds the same after awhile!

Comment

Siggy..the Key word here is ....M E T A L !

That shit wasn't .."metal"..it was shit.

I was refering to the genres and styles of all TRUE metal..

Dat wuz some Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllshit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Notice the qoute marks (" ") everytime I mention ..the words Nu or Rap followed by the word..ahhhemmm.."Metal"...that's what they called it..and duped you too IMO.

emo ..screamo..same cookie cutter BS..but it's still better than Nu or Rap..ahemmmm "-----"..Look , I can't even say it now.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

see what you've done! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm POSITIVE I'm not alone in these beliefs..

any TRUE "metalhead" knows better!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

oh BTW...I don't care if you like crap...seriously [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But I WILL trash it every single time.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Trash my music .. I don't care...have fun and go nuts..I WON'T SAY A WORD!. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

I just wished you returned THAT favor already...yeeesh.. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

mink ya..

Comment

I think Nu-Metal, Rap-Metal etc. are also metal, well they sound many times heavyer than Iron Maiden, don't they.

Also I think Bill is not metal, he just talks how evil'n'stuff he is and owns 6000+ metal cds and whatnot. But he really wears a huge wig all the time when no one sees him and jams along with Trixter cds. All that satan stuff is BS, look at his name horns666, does the nuber 666 means satan? NOOOO, it means 6irls, 6irls, 6irls. All the time I have suspected that Bill is a sleazy glam rocker, now I'm pretty certain about it. C'mon Bill you don't have to hide it anymore, we understand you borther. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

you fucker! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

shhhhhhh...yer not supposed to tell. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        ...he really wears a huge wig all the time when no one sees him...

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying Bill is a wigger? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I think Bill could be an AWSOME wigger if he wants to, he can make badass rhymes with EASE. He is that talented [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ohhh hell yeahhh..check it out yo..

let me bust a nut all up in dis Mo Fo..

Ok I'm gonna kick dis one free style..

to a polka beat..yeah it's a polka..

>>BITE THE BONOTCH<<

anda one anda two..

ohhhh...bite the bonotch..
                            you can bite the big bigg bontoch..
                            bite the bo -no- octh ..ahhh..
                            bite the big bigg bonotch..

if you are hungryeeee..
                            you can bite the big bigg bonotch..
                            ohhhhh..bite the bonoch..
                            oh ..bite the big bigg bonotch..

repeat..12 x

ahh wondafo ahh wondafo..homies!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill iZe the Italian Bubblebath is back in da biz [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

If you heard me sing this ONCE , it will forever haunt you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X