Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the deal with coheed and cambria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what\'s the deal with coheed and cambria?

So this is a new form of music - Death Rap. So you'll need an appropriate moniker:<ul type="square">[*]MC Monster[*]Run DMC Monster[*]Cookie Hammer[*]Nutter Butter[*]Ice Monster[*]Cookie Ice[*]Bill Z Hamsta[*]Chips a 'Ho[*]Def O.R.E.O.[/list]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      So this is a new form of music - Death Rap. So you'll need an appropriate moniker:<ul type="square">[*]MC Monster[*]Run DMC Monster[*]Cookie Hammer[*]Nutter Butter[*]Ice Monster[*]Cookie Ice[*]Bill Z Hamsta[*]Chips a 'Ho[*]Def O.R.E.O.[/list]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Siggy..the Key word here is ....M E T A L !

That shit wasn't .."metal"..it was shit.

I was refering to the genres and styles of all TRUE metal..

Dat wuz some Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllshit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Notice the qoute marks (" ") everytime I mention ..the words Nu or Rap followed by the word..ahhhemmm.."Metal"...that's what they called it..and duped you too IMO.

emo ..screamo..same cookie cutter BS..but it's still better than Nu or Rap..ahemmmm "-----"..Look , I can't even say it now.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

see what you've done! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm POSITIVE I'm not alone in these beliefs..

any TRUE "metalhead" knows better!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you care or not, it is metal, just like i think what you listen too sucks, however i dont put it down because i dont want to be the Typical idiot metal head that trashes what they dont like. You know you get pissed off when people have prejudice to metal, well you are doing the same damn thing you complain about, so put up or shut up is all i am saying. If you dont like a style of metal then dont put it down just because it is not your style, you are starting to sound like the ignorant assholes that trash metal!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          If you care or not, it is metal, just like i think what you listen too sucks, however i dont put it down because i dont want to be the Typical idiot metal head that trashes what they dont like. You know you get pissed off when people have prejudice to metal, well you are doing the same damn thing you complain about, so put up or shut up is all i am saying. If you dont like a style of metal then dont put it down just because it is not your style, you are starting to sound like the ignorant assholes that trash metal!

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a very un-metal post. Metal is not about being politically correct and all touchy feely - save that shit for Celine Dion.

Why is it bad for me to say something you don't like sucks? I'm not saying you suck. Just maybe some of the stuff you listen to.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            That was a very un-metal post. Metal is not about being politically correct and all touchy feely - save that shit for Celine Dion

[/ QUOTE ]

ahaa [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a very un-metal post. Metal is not about being politically correct and all touchy feely - save that shit for Celine Dion.

Why is it bad for me to say something you don't like sucks? I'm not saying you suck. Just maybe some of the stuff you listen to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hippie,

You know normaly i would have been like whatever, simple minds think simple thoughts and if someone wants to be an idiot and have a closed mind and express opinions that most 13 year olds express then so be it. My point being is Horns posted a thread back in July about stopping the prejudice in metal etc..

My point is what he complained about and started a thread on he is doing himself, maybe he should have started a thread that read, dont be prejudice against my metal, however i am gonna talk shit about your metal!

I could care less wether you/him like my music or not, i have one of the most open minds when it comes to music and respect it even if i dont like it! But what eats me up is people that are hypacrytes, dont say one thing and they say another. Rap metal is metal even if you dont like it, you have the good bands and the bad bands just like in every genre of music.

Comment

Hey guys..

you know that "Bite The Bonotch" song ..

I wrote it for a very "special" person..

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I sure hope he LIKES it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

to a polka beat..yeah it's a polka..

&gt;&gt;BITE THE BONOTCH&lt;&lt;

anda one anda two..

ohhhh...bite the bonotch..
                  you can bite the big bigg bontoch..
                  bite the bo -no- octh ..ahhh..
                  bite the big bigg bonotch..

if you are hungryeeee..
                  you can bite the big bigg bonotch..
                  ohhhhh..bite the bonotch..
                  oh ..bite the big bigg BONOTCH..

repeat..112 x

Bill Z Bubbles

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

just the kind of response i figured i would get!

Comment

Hey Endrik ..Timmy..guys..

what's up man..

how do like the song I wrote for my Brother "the jail bird"...

His Birthday is next week!

ya think he'll like it?? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

'Z Bubs

Comment

just a quick highjack here.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I picked some brand new power metal from Greece.. Casus Belli "in the name of Rose"..the guitarist is amazing , Truley amazing . Inside a little bio states this singer tried out Preist and barely lost the gig to Timmy O..I kinda doubt that..he sounds like Graham Bonnet a bit..no banshee screams..and what is JP without banshee screams. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

This bassist sounds like ME..have you ever heard me say that..NO..my wife thinks so too...yeah he's that good. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

well anyway this disc grabed my attention fast out of a batch of 30 new discs this month..it stood out and worth my purchase!

If you dig Yngwie / Impelleteri / and any neo classical based power metal..this is a must listen..at least for the sake of this guiatrist..he's a mix between Schenker / Uli / Yngwie..he's very good ..for a "newbie" on the scene..I'm sure he's probably been playing for 20 years in his basement like some of us..well it payed off. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Casus Belli.."in the name of rose"..on LMB records

Comment

Bill, I love your songs/lyrics, they inspire me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and

ahaaaa you got a new way of handling situations [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

yes I do Big E!

Tell me, is this better..

I think so. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

dude go check out Casus Belli...see if they have a MP3 up or somethin..you'll like it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill, is a wigger? Hehehe... Awesome one Tim...

Comment

Hey leave Bill alone [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] he may not share the same views as you, but he's a nice guy. Damn that sounded almost gay [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                93 USA Soloist EDS
                                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                                X