Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the deal with coheed and cambria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what\'s the deal with coheed and cambria?

I like what I heard so far I saw two of their videos on Headbangers ball..it was pretty cool...I would never guessed they play Ubers on that tho..well they do get a good lead tone that is very nice..I must say. I like it..I'm gonna pick this stuff up...man I got too much in my basket already..whew. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

One cool thing is I finaly broke down and ordered some big cd racks, they hold 1520 a piece they were the largest ones I could find..I got three coming..so that's cool..cool place.... www.StoreYourMedia.com

John will help me put them together of course..turning a screw is not one of my specialties!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

They remind me of Ben and Jerry. Selling ice cream might have been a better choice.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        BTW, I'm really liking Coheed and Cambria. I've got three of their discs now. Very good stuff. No virtuosos but they can play. They can write and they can sing.

[/ QUOTE ]

its cool that you dig them Tim. one thing i've noticed over the years is that their records have whats got to be the highest "replay value" of anything i own. even after an album as great as this new one, their first one still sounds very fresh and suprisingly well done. i guess you could chalk that up to having the same production team do all 3. it seems to have worked well for them.

Comment

Working...
        X