Face-melting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face-melting...

...I dunno if this is the right forum - although I guess I could make it the right forum by asking what kind of guitar that is - but, DAMN!

I'll be taking up accordion now...
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Re: Face-melting...

H O L Y S H Y T

Geez. He shreds on that acoustic/classical guitar like it aint shyt. AND he's only 21. Not sure of the brand name of that guitar, didn't see anything on the headstock but I agree, DAMN, that dude owns. I wonder if that piece he's playing is an old jazz tune or his original. It has everything, melody, fast playing, cromatics, sweep picking. One of the most impressive players I've seen lately. Maybe I need to start learning more about jazz and stuff like that. Now THAT is how the guitar is played my friends

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow!!!! That was pretty awesome!!!
      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

that was great. thanks for posting.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Holy shit, this guy is truly amazing. Shows you don't need to be a metal guitarist to be a monster shredder.

Comment

Good Lord!! I'd like to see that guy play a Jackson speed neck. I need to go practice.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

...Or a pointy guitar!

That was great!

Comment

UGGGG....my woodshed is calling me [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

This is just a conspiracy to tell me I suck! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

To quote Bart Simpson, "I could do that, but I don't wanna" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah, right...that's was incredible.
                    E = Fb

Comment

All the elements of shred guitar were in there (except for the kick ass Jackson or Charvel custom electric!). Awesome!

Comment

Sweet...I throughly enjoyed that.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Who wants to buy all my guitars...I quit? That was mind blowing!!!

Comment

That was pretty cool.

Those Tommy Emmanuel videos are even more mindblowing, though.
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I've always loved that style of playing.

Comment

Working...
                              X