Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming soon: VH-1 Behind The Music.....RATT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coming soon: VH-1 Behind The Music.....RATT!!!

"Hmmm...20" spinners and some neon ground effects"

ARGGGHHHH ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo.. ..!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

That's a travesty of justice ! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

No way...I'm a muscle car purist. I had to wash my hands after I typed that shit. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

hey ..you ever see my ride???

Oh yeah....cool. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I felt it was a good update. It's what Dokken should have been, without Don on vocals.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. I always though Dokken without Don on vocals was some of the best Dokken!

Comment

hey ..you ever see my ride???

No, whadaya got?

Comment

Highjack..!

2005 Factory Five MKII Roadster..a factory made 65 Shelby Cobra "authentic" replica..yellow with black stripes..BAD ASS. 0-60 in 3.5 and 1/4 in 12.3 w/ a BONE stock 5.0..John doin' me a Vortek next year..Sheeeeeeeeeeeet. Thre a pic of it floatin' around some where..chicks dig it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

OK, now back to the matter at hand..That Dokken "up from the freakin' ashes" is a damn good album..both Don actually sounds good , and John Norum's SMOKES..that solo to that killer opener "crash and burn"...DAMN!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

If I'm ever in Cleveland, we're goin for a ride!!!

Up From the Ashes was great. John Norum and Billy White both kicked ass on that record. Mickey Dee on drums was cool too. Now he wastes his talent in Motorhead (I love Motorhead...just not a good vehicle for Mickey's chops) He ruled with King Diamond (Andy LaRoque was one of the most underrated guitarists of the 80's) .

Billy White put out a solo ep around 94-95 and it blows.

Comment

Working...
                X