Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dime\'s cracked mirror ML

Man

it's almost been a year, not a single day goes by that I don't think of Dime!, I'm glad I was one of the fans who supported them all the way from cowboys until the breakup and into Damageplan

Dimebag, is the reason why guitar was fun, there were so many wankers, and so many fakes, but there was just one Dime!

I miss you Brother!

Comment

the finish would looks good on RR...and the intro of the solo sounds cool. too bad it's not jackson..

Comment

His fingers look fast
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Sweet...Dime is one motherfucker of a guitar player too...awsome stuff
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Man, it just hurts to watch these videos now. Dime encompassed everything that was over the top rockstar, but somehow managed to stay the total fan. He always looked like he was geeking out on the sweet axes he was playing.

I met him once on the Great Southern Trendkill tour, and he couldn't stop talking about what was to become the Southern Cross guitar. He gased and geeked out over guitars like the rest of us do.

Man, is that a sweet looking Washburn. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I discovered dime after he died.I suck.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
              X