Check this stuff out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this stuff out

Between the Buried and Me...you heavy music/prog fans would like this. They just put out a new album on Victory Records.

http://www.purevolume.com/betweentheburiedandme

Re: Check this stuff out

Very cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Thanks for posting this. I'd heard about these guys & had been meaning to check them out. Normally these kind of vox turn me off, but I dig the music enough that it totally overcomes it in this case. I'll probably be buying this.

Comment

I just saw the commercial for that on HBB tonight..not really my cup o' joe.

BUT , I'm really glad to see heavy / technical music coming back..in a huge way!

there is some really good bands in this genre and then of course with "anything" that becomes popular..the cookie cutter syndrome will ensue..but hey , after missing "balls" in music well over a decade I can't complain...I must NOT complain!!

These guys are one of the good ones..good for them..

and how is your band HOPESFALL doing sir..well I hope!!

If you're ever in Cleveland make SURE you give me a heads up!!

Bill
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

haha Bill, I'm not in Hopesfall, they're just my homeys. My band is This Waking Moment, we're doing pretty well at the moment thanks!

Comment

Ohhhh.. what a dick I'm I ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I just assumed that was your band .. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Remeber seeing a pic of you guys ..just couldn't think of the name... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Duhhhhh [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"Duhhhhh"

+1

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X