Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimmu Borgir new recording of STormblast

It is FANTASTIC!

though it seems they took out the awesome piano intros adn interludes. Which saddens. me. Its quite different from the original. has their polished sound. Its awesome. Still sounds like their old traditional black metal. Just with a crisp production. I would check it out if I were you. Jacksons played all over this record.

Jackson RR1s and Engl Powerball. most likely.

Re: Dimmu Borgir new recording of STormblast

well Drip my bro..you know I can't wait!..I hope it's better than their last..that was a wee bit too processed and contrived for me..I still like it but my fave will always be..PEM!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The first production of stormblast was perfect for the music and its atmosphere.Imo the new modern sound will ruin it.

Comment

I got Stormblast..hell I don't want to buy it gain...I hate when fucking bands do this shit... I'd rather buy something I don't have.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The promo I've heard is very very good, but the fadeouts and possible cuts suck. Its enough to make me hungry for the release though, well even more so, stormblast is my dimmu fave, their' blackest moment imo! Being redone with Jackson custom shop axes is gonna put enough mojo into it to kick butt!
          I'm with mordor in that it doesnt need to be done, and the original will always have its place and its merits. But I dont think they could write a better album at the mo' with all the touring they've done so I'm all for it!

Comment

I think Dimmu Borgir is lame bu t i have never listened to them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Galder usually uses a red stratocaster (dunno if its a Fender or Tokai) for recording. I have videos of the recording process for Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia and the red strat with white pickguard is all over the place

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I think Dimmu Borgir is lame bu t i have never listened to them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to make an informed decision! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Galder usually uses a red stratocaster (dunno if its a Fender or Tokai) for recording. I have videos of the recording process for Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia and the red strat with white pickguard is all over the place

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I have those same clips. Strat= ugly and stupid.

I hate strats..so lets just not talk about the strats.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to make an informed decision! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

would you suggest me any songs of them to listen?
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                    X