Shadow Gallery & a charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Gallery & a charvel

bought the Room V limited edition yesterday. and along 5 aditional tracks (one of which is a 24min tribute to pink floyd) it has an 11min video where carl explains what Tiranny and Room V are actualy about (story vise) it has some aditional studio footage of gary shredding away on a JEM and a toothpaste logo charvel (750xl???)
    http://photobucket.com/albums/a263/I...=SGcharvel.jpg

cool lil adition (and no.. i wont post it.. they pretty much assured that only the people that buy it will see it.. it's 300MB LOL)

and bloody hell i love this album! cant decide if i like tyranny or room V better though ... and i still have to get the new threshold.. wonder if i can score a limited edition (like i did with demons & wizards and nevermore hehe)
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Re: Shadow Gallery & a charvel

awesome band..have them all. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

how come i am not surprised [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

i dunno.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Got em too
          +1 great band

Comment

What's the genre of the band?I've just hear their name never listened to them.
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

melodic progressive metal. if you at least like some of DT's song, you'll LOVE these guys. i also recomend Threshold. heavier imo, but insanely good tone and composition.. (and the dude plays jacksons too)

actualy the Insideout label says, progressive symhonic metal =P lol .. another plug for - don't get too stuck on the labels.. every band has its own

Comment

I like older Threshold better..I have a whole list of power and prog band on my thread..

But Check out Lanfear/Pagans Mind/ Vanden Plas/ Circus Maximus/ARK/ Zero Hour / Sun Caged...oh hell I can do this all year..but check them out for starters!!

Comment

Working...
                X