Loomis videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Loomis videos?

Sure...I'm sure he'll love to do it..as long as the rest of the band is down with it..Warrel likes to his own thing and when they do a cover..The sound of Silence ..Love Bites...they certainly make it their own..

Warrel did White Rabbit pretty true to form tho back in Sanctuary..

I just want Jeff to come here and say Hello...that would be cool..he gave me his phone # years ago..but he's moved since.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

our bass player (in muh band) is roomates with a kid in Seattle, who's Godfather is JEff Loomis' dad.

small world.

Comment

Really Drip..I see he's in the new GW workd..the Dime tribute issue..for guilty pleasures..he likes ther movie Fargo..

guilty...who in the hell doesn't like that movie..Fargo rules! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X