Vivian Campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vivian Campbell

Vivian has always been one of my favorite players. The guy was insta-god as soon as Holy Diver hit the scene. Stand up and shout, I Speed at night, Last in line... My god... the guy slayed.

That being said, It doesn't suprise me that he doesn't like what he has done with Dio. From what I understand, Ronny and Vivan had a pretty bad breakup. I remember a long time ago that Dio was slamming Vivian about being a functional musician. Didn't mind his tuning in studio... that sort of thing. Most likely, they just don't like eachother.

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Those were great years. I don't understand why he doesn't like that stuff. Dio and Iron Maiden are what turned me on to Heavy Metal. Having personal problems is one thing, but I think he should be proud of that stuff. I can listen to those songs over and over. It's killing me because I can't find my Last In Line CD!!!

Comment

Vivian took a turn when he started the Hear~N~Aid Project.He initiated it and Ronnie took it over lock stock and barrel.Viv was pretty put out about Ronnie "stealing the show".

I specifiacally remember Ronnie complaining that Viv didn't move well on stage and that he was impressed by Craig's "stage presence" in the studio,so he fired Viv and hired Craig.

I have no idea why Craig left...Don't remember ever hearing anything until Lock Up The Wolves came out.
        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Guys , speed isn't everything . Viv any day over Phil . If Viv isn't fast then I may give up guitar .

Mark
          Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            It was doug alldrich, craig goldy is having wrist problemes i've heard. Doug was great, he did a long solo wich was real cool. The drummer's great too

[/ QUOTE ]

told ya aldrich was back, ya stubborn bastards!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I spend half my day at blabbermouth, so don't argue with me on these metal news [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

wasn't aware of that,have been remodeling our kitchen,so have been heavily occupied for the last week and a half...
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

don't worry about it [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I just couldn't resist the old "told ya I was right!!" scheme [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

hope the kitchen turns out nice for ya [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

You're right, but I'd prefer the info straight from the source..

http://www.ronniejamesdio.com/
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  Doug Aldrich to Replace Injured Craig Goldy 10/3/2005 2:16:50 PM
                  The Niji Management camp reports that Craig Goldy hurt his arm while touring Russia and has been trying to continue to play the shows on painkillers, but it has now become impossible for him to continue.

Therefore, Doug Aldrich will be stepping in for him from Eindhoven and will play the rest of the tour, including the UK.

Wendy Dio states emphatically that,"Craig has NOT been drinking, and has been a real trooper, trying to perform in pain with his arm. We are very pleased that Doug is able to perform with Dio and that we do not have to cancel any shows."

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                  X