anyone got the newest exodus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone got the newest exodus?

Just picked this up today. I've only listened to the first two songs so far, but I like it! I think Rob fits great in the band... his vocals sound like a cross between Steve and Paul, IMO.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Okay, I've listened to the whole cd a few times now... I love it!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Paul's drums are crushing, Jack's bass is tight and very punchy in the mix. The guitars, of course, are awesome... Gary and Lee play off of each other well and both have some great solos. Rob's vocals are also crushing, aggressive, angry, like a mix between Souza and Baloff with a little Phil Anselmo and some death metal thrown in at times.
      I loved TOTD, but SHKM definitely gives it a run for its money... seems a little more aggressive overall. It's pure Exodus thrash!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll have to get this bastid...but too lazy to leave my house to get it..ain't that about a bitch! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

New Gamma Ray and Primal Fear is out too..I gotta get that shit too..

I gotta list of 70+ cds to buy...always playin' "catch up"...well I could have worse habbits..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          well I could have worse habbits..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, you do Bill...

Comment

I think it's good... it grows for every listen, except for the boring ultra-shitty track Deathamphetamine... I can't stand that song!

My favourites on the cd are Raze, Going Going Gone, 44 Magnum Opus, Shovel Headed Kill Machine, and the hidden eleventh track on the Digipack version of the album!
            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

"I think it's good... it grows for every listen, except for the boring ultra-shitty track Deathamphetamine... I can't stand that song!

My favourites on the cd are Raze, Going Going Gone, 44 Magnum Opus, Shovel Headed Kill Machine, and the hidden eleventh track on the Digipack version of the album! "

haha....this is great. i'm thinking exactly the opposite [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] deathamphetamine (sp?) is one of my favourites, and i can't stand raze as well as the title track [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

i don't know about the hidden track, i've got the promo [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

interestingly, my drummer - who's a HUGE exodus fan btw - absolutely hates this record. before i even listened to it, he told me it's boring as hell and well...bad. so although i was kinda biased against it, i really like it.
              so much for drummers [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                and the hidden eleventh track on the Digipack version of the album!

[/ QUOTE ]
                I've got the digipack version... it's the only version I saw in the store, but mine doesn't have the hidden bonus track. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Deathamphetamine is my favorite track on this!

Comment

well it looks like we have established ourselves now , haven't we.

in my belief system ..I go by a code which simply states "treats others as they treat you"..

Have you ever heard of a "destruction ritual"..

I always treated you with respect , and you shit on me...Therefore I'm not responsible for any unfortunate events that occur in your future...you brought this upon yourself. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW , I love your sig, I hope your sincere about it..

cherish your days....while they last. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

wtf are you talking to? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Not you my friend..

Just personal buisness..

I have done this before and it works everytime..there is some that isn't going to be doing very well within a year or less..could even be a matter of days.

it's out of my hands..the wheels are in motion. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X