WASP pics anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WASP pics anyone

anybody got any old pre 1986 wasp pictures or footage ? e mail alz at [email protected] thanks in advance , damm those old wasp jacksons look so cool orig ideas always rule imo ,see ya , rock on , p.s the new hendrix woodstock dvd has never before footage and songs ! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]now all we need is a jan-feb 1982 ozzy/randy rhoads live pro shot full on diary tour dvd [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]! come on OZZY were getting old dammit ! let it out man ! do the right thing for us diehard blizzard of ozz fans i saw randy 1981 and wish you all someday see what a tragic loss metal suffered that dammed morning what a shame ! see ay , alz

Re: WASP pics anyone

call it good timing, but yesterday I found an old WASP concert at a small music store. It's from 84/85 and the video and audio quality is pretty damn good. I just took a quick look at it and saw Chris playing the star. After I get a chance to watch it all, I'll give you a full review.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] way cool i know there tons of home videos out there [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] and i want em all ! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] also old metallica and ozzy w/ rhoads is the prize always ! see ya , and yo thanks dudes ! rock on ! and thoses new stratheads EVH'S are calling my name i gota get a black and yellow for x mas , i owe owe its off to work i go ! see ya , [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] alz p.s old [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]WASP rules !

Comment

ooh i LOVE wasp!! put them on here!!! actually i got a 1984 video of them live at the lyceum in londaon - its 5 tracks long with on your knees and i wanna be somebody and chris holmes playing the yellow star - I want one sooo bad now after watching chris!!! goddamit!! i'll have to put it up somewhere show me how...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          ooh i LOVE wasp!! put them on here!!! actually i got a 1984 video of them live at the lyceum in londaon - its 5 tracks long with on your knees and i wanna be somebody and chris holmes playing the yellow star - I want one sooo bad now after watching chris!!! goddamit!! i'll have to put it up somewhere show me how...

[/ QUOTE ]

Up on the internet for us to Download??

It's EASY!

Here's what you do:

Go here:

http://www.yousendit.com/

Box #
          (1) - Send the mail to YOURSELF. Put in your EMAIL addy.

(2) - Select the file to upload. The other 2 boxes are optional. Dont worry about them.

(3) - Send It. Reasonably self explanatory [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] and then WAIT.

Depending upon size, connection speed etc, it could take up to 10 mins.

It will provied you a LINK to GET IT once it is done. It will also send you an email with the same info.

Post the link here.

NOTE: YouSendIt doesnt like being hit by direct linking from the same place on the net (in this case JCF Forum) so when you post the Link here do it this way:

Use hXXp instead of hTTp like so:

hXXp://www.yousendit.com/

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
          Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

i got the video for wild child an di wanna be somebody if anyone wants it too. i think wild child is oneof the coolest vids ever i think [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and my favourite song!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] thanks guys ! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] hope to here about more old wasp concerts and see cool wasp photo's ! right on i always loved wasp way way back and still do ! see ya , [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ALZ

Comment

go to www.waspwarriors.com. there's even a pc theme as well. otherwise, just use the image search on google.
                ...i'd love to create a patch on my boss gt-8 to get the sound of the lead guitar on "trail of tears"...
                as far as videos are concerned, i used to own the vhs's of "videos in the raw", "live at the lyceum" and "last videos, last cuts". the only dvd i know of is "the sting", but i don't know what's actually on it.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

blackie lawless plays (or previously played) a jackson with reversed superstrat body and shark inlays (originally a flag, now black with raiders logo). is this strictly a custom job or is there such a reversed bodied jackson guitar that you could get as an import or usa select?
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

?? i've only ever seen him with BC rich's and the les paul he uses regularly now

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      blackie lawless plays (or previously played) a jackson with reversed superstrat body and shark inlays (originally a flag, now black with raiders logo). is this strictly a custom job or is there such a reversed bodied jackson guitar that you could get as an import or usa select?

[/ QUOTE ]

total full-on custom job.
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        ?? i've only ever seen him with BC rich's and the les paul he uses regularly now

[/ QUOTE ]
                        In the video for "The Real Me" (and I think any other video from The Headless Children) he's sportin' a Jackson LTD88.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

The Raiders rig rules. And I think he had 2 reverse guitars, (including the rebel flag guitar.)

Here is the rebel flag...

Comment

Working...
                          X