Flavia Canel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavia Canel

Anybody remember her holding a soloist? Hot shit.

Never heard her playing.
    Is she any good...?
    And is she still doing Drain S.T.H. or any music?

Re: Flavia Canel

Drain STH has been gone for a few years now. The little bit I heard of them wasn't bad, but wasn't memorable either. Nothing made their music stand out from other bands.
    sigpic

Comment

Other than the fact that they were all swedish/uruguay chicks?
      With Jackson guitars, even?

Comment

I got to meet two of Drain members..they were pretty and very nice..which one is Flavia...I met the guitarist and singer..?

musically ..I thought they were just AIC chick rip offs..but I hear they are actually prety decent musicians....Funny Vixen and Phantom Blue were also pretty good players too...but none like Jennifer Batten....and Lita Ford had some feel and fire on some moments ..just givin' props to the girlies..

I met them at a show..the first BW / BK show ..I think.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I got to meet two of Drain members..they were pretty and very nice..which one is Flavia...I met the guitarist and singer..?

[/ QUOTE ]
          Flavia is the guitar player. The blonde singer, Maria, married Tony Iommi. I only heard a few songs of theirs, but they were pretty cool.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

http://mbcerbere.free.fr/flaviab2.htm

http://mbcerbere.free.fr/draina.htm

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              musically ..I thought they were just AIC chick rip offs..but I hear they are actually prety decent musicians

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with that. I've seen em twice. 2nd time was co-opening with godsmack for the Sabbath reunion tour. Last I heard, Flavia was married to Tony Iommi. They were a decent band I thought

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Last I heard, Flavia was married to Tony Iommi. They were a decent band I thought

[/ QUOTE ]
                No, the singer, Maria, is married to Tony Iommi.

Comment

I only have one of their albums, I like it. Not high on my rotation, but it still gets a listen from time to time.

And the drummer is SMOKIN'!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    Last I heard, Flavia was married to Tony Iommi. They were a decent band I thought

[/ QUOTE ]
                    No, the singer, Maria, is married to Tony Iommi.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhhhh. Thought it was the guitar player

found this pic of flavia and a custom shop jackson

Comment

She has a new band now called Blowsight http://www.mng-management.com/blowsight/main.html she plays bass in that band

Comment

Working...
                      X