• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just saw Zakk at house of blues

Me too!

Comment

i saw then last night at the Nokia Theater. The sound sucked where I was. Nick was way too loud and drowned out Zakk. For most of the night all we heard were drums and Nick. Couldn't even hear Zakk when he soloed. At some point they turned him up a bit. The stage was cool. 8 full dummy Marshall stacks. 4 on each side, with another w cabs in the middle on the floor behind Zakk. Bass to the left, Nick to the right and the drums behind and above Zakk. They played with intensity but the sound ruined it. Also, Zakk needs to stop with the posing, the spitting and the "Make some fucking noise" every 2 seconds. It really started to detract from the show. I love Zakk and have been waiting a long time to see him, but was dissapointed last night. He also started about 40 minutes late, and the lighting was fucked. Sometimes the spotlight would be on nobody and all the guys were in the dark. the Nokia is a great place but it just opened a month ago. I think that the problems were on the theates side not Zakks. He even went out in the audience and picked a NYC choir for some songs. It sucked, but it was a great gesture on his part. Pantera was played the whole time we were waiting and he kept talking about Dime and sang In that River (or whatever it is called) for Dime. He played two GMWs, the black and white polka dot Randy V and a white and black polka dot. He also played his number one, and the pumpkin orange and black buzzsaw. He also plaid a black double neck and some keyboards. Nick stuck to his washburns.

Comment

Man, I'm going to see him for the second time in baltimore tomorrow night. The band rocked earlier this year at Recher Theater in baltimore, this time it's at Sonar in b'more.

Usualy i'm tanked up enough to where it doesn't matter what it sounds/looks like, it's just knowing the band is 5 feet away from me and it's really f-ing loud is a good time enough for me haha.

anyone else going tomorrow?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          too late...I crawling on the floor with baby Jesus lookin' for my gadget.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh shit that not it..That's Baby JC's rattle..made of parchment and myre.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ohhh my ball...please if anyone finds one of my testicles..please send it to me pronto...you can't miss it..it's blue!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Found one. Zakk kills.

Comment

Working...
          X