Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Children Of Bodom Site (Jackson related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children Of Bodom Site (Jackson related)

Yah yah, this crap again, but looks like they re-worked the site and added stuff. I was reading Roope Latvala's bio and his GEAR section is pretty in depth. Looks like he says right on the official site his ESP guitars are made just like his old custom RR's (which is mentions he plays) equipped with the JE1000 gainboost. Very interesting, Alexi's GEAR section is like 2 sentences, but cool to see Roope still aknowledges his old kickass guitars [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Irfaan -

BTW: http://www.cobhc.com/

Re: Children Of Bodom Site (Jackson related)

Umm...yah, there are also 2 "questionable" pics of Alexi in the GOOFING OFF - 3rd USA Tour 2004....What the hell is wrong with that dude [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh cool, finally the new site is up. It shows a pretty in-depth gear talk on www.scythes-of-bodom.com

Comment

Nice corsette there Miss Laiho. Musicains i swear. lol
        Gil

Comment

Too bad they don't have any photos post Seattle gig. Roope was so fucking drunk he couldn't even speak English or Finnish. He just was mumbling about ghosts. And then when I started going into Immortal's Battles In The North he started circular headbanging and playing air guitar. Watching 3 members of children of bodom pack into a 2 person pickup truck with another person driving was pretty entertaining.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Umm...yah, there are also 2 "questionable" pics of Alexi in the GOOFING OFF - 3rd USA Tour 2004....What the hell is wrong with that dude [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            LOL On the Lamb Of God DVD, their keyboard player (I think it's the keyboard player, the guy with short hair) was trying to get Willie Adler to take his cock out, saying Americans didn't like to get naked! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Then he was calling Willie his American girlfriend. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

^^^
              Good lord.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                LOL On the Lamb Of God DVD, their keyboard player (I think it's the keyboard player, the guy with short hair) was trying to get Willie Adler to take his cock out, saying Americans didn't like to get naked! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Then he was calling Willie his American girlfriend. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

None of the members have short hair. I think I know which guy it was though, he was part of their road crew and he was a crazy dude.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

None of the members have short hair. I think I know which guy it was though, he was part of their road crew and he was a crazy dude.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Ah, okay. I guess it was one of their road crew then. He was funny as hell, though!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Ah, okay. I guess it was one of their road crew then. He was funny as hell, though!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. He was a pretty amusing / entertaining guy. He was constantly telling jokes and saying stuff to entertain everyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X