Pics form our latest Gig - Charvel Jackson Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics form our latest Gig - Charvel Jackson Stu

Thanks to everyone of you guys and girls! I'll post some the new tunes we recorded in the MP3 section soon, included the one i wrote for my baby girl.
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

why did you change so much guitars?

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

COOL pics!!!

I guess that they are in different tuning so it´s the fastest way to run your set. No need to tune between the songs........and with this excuse you could show your different guitars and even your wife at the crowd see that IT IS important to have SO many Jackson´s / Charvel´s [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This is the reason why I have 9 USA Jackson´s and my wife believe it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Well,

I like to have different pickups, string gauges & tunings. And when i compose, i choose to do it with a specific guitar in mind. Some tracks required the use of the 24th fret. In Isum (the one i wrote for my daughter) i do a full tone bend on the 24th. For another track i use the Kelly wich is tuned to D.

In this particular set, the guitar i used the most was the DXMG. I have it since 2001, and i think that from a price/performance point of view, this axe is reaaly hard to beat [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

The wife's not a problem here, she even sang Out of the Underground with us. She did the Eric "I have no balls" Martin [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] voice while i did the lower actave and the harmonies.

And the most obvious reason... I like to show my guitars!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Cool shots! Thanks for sharing them here.
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the pics and the confession [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

well... when you tour texas, i'm there! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I've been in Texas quite a few times. Not playin' though, but covering the Indy Racing League races for the Chilean TV.

A hell of a place if you ask me! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Maybe in the future i'll be touring around that part of the globe with my band... who knows? it'll be a dream come true for sure...
                  Facebook - Youtube

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Thanks guys. It was awesome for us, we had a good sound check in the morning and then palyed are asses off at sunset. My baby daughter (one and a half years old) was part of the crowd so it was pretty emotional for me... We played a track that i wrote for her, called Isum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo Kuerbo!
                    I just saw this thread... Kickass! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    Loved all the pictures, my favorite was the one of you with your Kelly even though the mic is right there. That is an awesome picture and a gorgeous guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    Very cool that your baby girl was in the crowd and you could play her song for her. That just ROCKS. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Thanks for sharing!

-Em

Comment

Working...
                    X