Bad breackups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad breackups

So what do you think was the worst breackup: Sykes vs Coverdale or Campell vs Dio?

What other bad breackups can you add?

Re: Bad breackups

Oh man... Sonny and Cher... Now that was a bad time...

Comment

Re: Bad breackups

Ike & Tina?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Re: Bad breakups

Well, EVH & DLR, obviously.

Comment

Perry Farrell vs. the rest of Jane's (3x: 1988, 1991 and again in 2003)

this is what he set up the publishing breakdown to be:

Perry - 50% for lyrics and 12.5% for music = 62.5%

Dave Navarro - guitars - 12.5%

Eric Avery - bass - 12.5%

Stephen Perkins - drums - 12.5%

they were done right when they started, in fact they broke up for a couple days in 1988 over this publishing slap in the face by Perry. but they came back I guess, all H'd up, figuring 12.5% of something was better than nothing. Dave even played a show one night with a Tshirt that he sprayed 12.5% on. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Dave and Metallica (although neither ended up too bad!)

That one was pretty harsh.

EVH & DLR (already said) of course...

the Wilson sisters and Chyna Phillips (couldn't they just hold on for one more day?!) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Dave and Metallica (although neither ended up too bad!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think it's tough to beat the slapping down of the Greyhound ticket on half-awake Dave's chest with the "your bus leaves in 30 minutes" while the Hammett is flying in a jet at the exact same time deal [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Don Felder and Eagles recently......money,money,money! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  the Wilson sisters and Chyna Phillips (couldn't they just hold on for one more day?!) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  LOL I can't believe you made me remember that song!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Arrg, song virus! Bastard! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

I can't believe no one has mentioned Dicky Betts yet. He found out he was no longer in the Allman Brothers by fax.

Comment

I'm gonna have to say it was when Direct Connection split with their original singer back in '87 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I lived with our singer (who couldn't sing and was a terrible roomy). I met this chic where I worked whose husband was a singer. I arranged an "audition" for the guy to come by our practice place. The guy walks in looking like DLR and has his own wireless mic (this was a big deal in '87 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

So the guy gets up and just nails half of our cover list. About this time, our singer walks in wondering what were doing "I didn't know practice was tonight, who's this guy?"

It got pretty ugly, plus I still had like 4 months on our lease at the apartment [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Lynch and Don Dokken??

Mike
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Waters and Pink Floyd?
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Waters and Pink Floyd?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything involving a court battle over an inflatable elephant has got my vote.

Comment

Jake E lEE and Dio, Jake was introduced to Vivian Cambpell by Ronnie Dio as his new guitarist.

Comment

Working...
                              X