An Evening With Dio ....London's Astoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An Evening With Dio ....London\'s Astoria

I don't want Doug to leave Whitesnake unless Sykes is coming back, Doug is the only player who fits to play Sykes' leads.

John, maybe Doug wanted to have some "fun" I dunno, but Killing The Dragon with Doug is thousand times better than Magica where Goldy played.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Well RJD will have to pay him alot more than he did before. Aldrich has made some comments (not many) on his board. Stuff like I couldnt afford picks when I was with Dio.

Comment

Re Goldy...I have no inside info about his alleged drinking problem, but I recall when I saw Dio open for Iron Maiden in Long Beach in '03 that Craig was drinking constantly backstage before the set, onstage before the lights went down, and during the set during the drum solo...no b.s., I was kind of surprised to see that...so to hear that he may have been sat down for a drinking problem isn't a surprise to me at all.

I prefer Aldrich as a player, but I'll admit Craig played very well that particular show, best I'd ever heard him play with RJD.

Comment

Working...
        X