X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sykes equipment from Whitesnake?

how about getting the legendary Whitesnake '87 album
    or Blue Murder self titeled.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Thanks will check them out

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        he is also a big guy and I understand his LPC was made bigger just for him? I saw him with Blue Murder in like 89 and he killed. love that tone and that vibrato.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know if anyone else has commented in this thread (didn't bother reading thru it all) But Sykes isn't a big guy either...he's probably only 5' 10" at most. I saw Blue Murder in '94 at the (defunct) Birchill in NJ...and I was right up front below him. I had to keep fighting my wife from jumping up on the stage, cuz she was drunk... and had a major wet spot for him. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To all you young'uns here, people back in the day actually didn't think this look was amazingly gay. Really. Honest.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think this pretty much tells you coming directly from his website, notice he switched out the pickup and frets in his les paul custom http://www.johnsykes.com/guitars.html

Comment

Working...
            X