C.C. Deville's home burglarized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: C.C. Deville\'s home burglarized

That's just shitty to happen to anyone...

Comment

I talked to my wife and she said it was "ok" for you guys to store all your equiptment at my house. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Might I suggest...

http://www.guitarsafe.com/

?

Comment

when i see this stuff, i say to myself, at least i did it to myself ,and didn't have something like this happen. there's a big difference.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Might I suggest...

http://www.guitarsafe.com/

?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think the floors in my apartment could hold a 900LB safe, but damn when i get my own place i will own one of them.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              look on the good side to this,he cant play them any more [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it's a shame it isn't 1987 instead of 2005. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...;page=0#579215
                Occupy JCF

Comment

I hope one of those sparkle floyed GMP doesn't pop up..............that would be some temptaion.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    my other biggest fear is since i live in a apartment complex is that some idiot will start a fire and everything of mine will burn.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in a duplex, and It almost happened to me Last year. It was my day off and I headed out in the morning to get something at the store. When I returned my building was surrounded by firetrucks and police. Man, did my stomach start to turn. What had happened was the retard that lived on the other side left the burner on her stove on after she was done cooking. She also left the frying pan, full of grease, on the burner...well, obvouisly this isn't a good combination. When it caught fire the idiot threw it in the sink and turned the water on...DUH!!!!
                    What made matters worse was that she had her paper towel roll mounted to the wall above the sink...so, the paper towels caught fire and sent flames shooting up the wall. I got lucky and the fire department put it out quick. Quick enough so that the smoke smell didn't even make it to my side. Let's just say in the end she did over $15,000 dollars damage to the place. All I can say is make sure you have insurance...that's about all you can do in this situation.

Comment

Working...
                    X