Lynchmob revolutions live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynchmob revolutions live

Ok guys what do you think of this dvd?A mate just popped over and raved on about it giving me a copy-it seems lifeless to me [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Lynch is a hell of player but sometimes doesnt cut it live for what ever reasons?Tone was also very thin and trebly-
    He is one of my favourite players and his 1st lynchmob album is one of the bench marks for tone and licks i just hope he will do another killer album soon [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Re: Lynchmob revolutions live

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...2&fpart=1&vc=1 [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

As i said in the thread, i loved it but the general consensus (sp?) was about 50/50
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Presonally, I didn't like that album to begin with. All it seemed to be was a rehash lovefest to attract all the drop c crowd. The mix was terrible and everything was so low that you could hardly hear what was going on. Just listen to "All I want." Don't get me wrong, I think George is one of the best out there. But, this was definately a far cry from his previous work.

-Nate
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

superfly i was talking about the DVD revolutions live matethe other thread is about the album and i have had that since it came out.Just got the DVD of the gig the other day and it was a let down.George does talk a bit in the extras and is fucking honest(and also has his killer tiger).Nu metal was mentioned in the other thread.watch the DVD and you have to agree [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Lynch could play a Hondo through a gorilla amp, playing Abba covers and i would still buy it so maybe i'm not exactly the best guy to ask.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

i saw him at Jaxx here in VA about 3 or 4 years ago and his tone was killer, he was using a uber if i remember right and since it was lynch mob he played all lynch mob songs with a few dokken.

Comment

I can't wait for his new project with Tommy Aldridge and Michael Anthony
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I can't wait for his new project with Tommy Aldridge and Michael Anthony

[/ QUOTE ]

You got any details on this? I'm not seeing anything on George's site about this.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth....wsitemID=41996

I hope it works
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

It did. Tenjewberrymuds.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

More Lynch?!? hooray!! easily my favourite guitarist he such an amazing sound his lead stuff sometimes sounds almost synthy yet he uses very few effects its amazin how he does it.

Comment

I saw Dokken twice with Lynch and Lynchmob once and all those times I thought he sounded killer but if I listen to the Unleashed in the East he sounds very thin.

Matt

Comment

Lynch is going on tour this winter. Check out www.georgelynch.com for tour dates.
                          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

yeah he never comes to the UK tho [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

apparently the dvd video and audio don't match up at all on the revolutions - some gig with another gigs/studio footage over the top its quite bad

Comment

i noticed the audio was slighly off but thought it was a dodgy copywill have to see it again and laugh

Comment

Working...
                              X