Motley Crue fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motley Crue fans

By the way, released this week, carnival of sins DVD, them live, fucking rocks, pick it up at best buy or circuit city for 14.99, you will be in crue heaven.....

Re: Motley Crue fans

I need to see that DVD
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I need to see that DVD

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me when i say grab some lotion, when you see what the girls are doing, damn (LOL) And the crue are at top form.

Comment

great DVD IMO. i got my copy yesterday and it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

-Mike
        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          great DVD IMO. i got my copy yesterday and it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i got mine yesterday too, popped it in and sat back and enjoyey, was kinda glued to the screen.

Comment

Good tour - saw them in early Sept. Quite the show.

Comment

watchin' it right now [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, they still rock, but whats the deal with Vince skipping words all the time? it was the same way on Lewd, Crued, a Tattooed....... that kinda pisses me off... [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  yeah, they still rock, but whats the deal with Vince skipping words all the time? it was the same way on Lewd, Crued, a Tattooed....... that kinda pisses me off... [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Serveral reasons, one is trying to get the audience to sing, two, have you ever tried to sing a shit load of songs word for word, as many times as he has sang those songs, you still occasionally forget a word, hell happens to me all the time when singing. Three constantly moving like that i am sure he gets out of breath alot or distracted by hot girls in the front row.

Most bands i have seen never sing songs word for word or change up a little how they sing it etc... To me concerts are not for perfectionists, because normaly the songs are switched up in some way, listen to alot of micks playing, he is not playing every song exactly the way he played it on the record either.

Comment

but it's words like a,the,we.... I think Vince just needs to go run a little bit on the weekends.....has voice is still the same though, and that rocks the shit. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      but it's words like a,the,we.... I think Vince just needs to go run a little bit on the weekends.....has voice is still the same though, and that rocks the shit. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually he didnt even look out of breath, maybe he just forgot them or didnt care for them...

Comment

vince was more "ON" when i saw them on tour here in NY. far less word skipping than on the DVD. i was pretty much glued to Micks guitar drooling over the white strat and wondering what amps/etc were hidden back stage giving him that MASSSIVE sound! great live how and a damn good dvd too IMO! it's about time we got a live crue dvd!

-Mike
                        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          vince was more "ON" when i saw them on tour here in NY. far less word skipping than on the DVD. i was pretty much glued to Micks guitar drooling over the white strat and wondering what amps/etc were hidden back stage giving him that MASSSIVE sound! great live how and a damn good dvd too IMO! it's about time we got a live crue dvd!

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know, i was guessing a soldano for an amp, it didnt sound that marshally

Comment

Just got my copy, great to see them doing all the GREAT old stuff, and they rock hard from start to finish.

Made me realize once again how f*cking amazing Tommy Lee is. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I heard it was great. Can't beat the "titty cam"! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X