Motley Crue fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motley Crue fans

The DVD looks just like the show did here on 9/23. I love it. My girlfriend didn't care for the girls though. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Jason

Comment

Man, i bought this last night.Kicking myself for skipping the show.

Comment

Waiting for it's release here, Best Buy won't sell it to me, no US CC. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait till Dec 3 when they play in Sydney!!!

Comment

the show rocked, but none of us are getting any younger...Vince pulls it off, but as they say in football - he's lost a step...Mick Mars on the other hand was flawless imo...totally blew me away...I remember always discounting him when it came to the guitarists at the time..warren, lunch, Lee, etc...man was I stupid!

gotta go get my dvd tomorrow!

Comment

I bought a Crue DVD yesterday it was a compilation of all their videos and it has some live footage.

Comment

I saw them in August in NJ (PNC Arts Center) and the show rocked. The place was packed and there were a lot of 20 - 30 year olds. I was expecting more 80's spandex leftovers.

Vince sounded better than I've heard him in the past and the rest of the Crue were totally on their game. They palyed all the right songs. And the Tommy cam... good times.

All in all it was a great show and it really surprised me.

Comment

You know i am really glad that the crue got to go out and make money again and play all there songs, me being a huge crue fan i am so glad i can finally own a DVD of there live show with full blown motley in effect. According to VH1 by the end of this tour the crue will have made 100 million from it, i am not sure if that is what they will take home or complete earnings before paying for things. I do know they rented out all the places so they get most of the ticket money.

But the sad thing is, it just goes to show how much MTV networks (vh1) dictate what is popular, if they hadnt pushed for the reunion and backed it and promoted it so hard i bet it would have never been so successfull!

I hope they start promoting some more 80's bands to bring them back into the spotlight, i am getting tired of going to concerts with just the band playing up on stage, i miss the day of big shows leaving with the feeling like i just saw the best show in my life.

Comment

I watched that DVD, and then i started laughing when i thought of Bobby Blotzers Comments last month when he said they're on the same level as the crue when it comes to touring.Not even close.That was a fun show to watch.

Tommy cam should be a part of every rock show from now til the end of time.Mandatory..........

Comment

Working...
                  X