Re: Jeff Beck Video

Would love to see it ....?

Comment

Is it not working?
      It does in my preview.....

Comment

I saw it. Totally amazing! Does Jeff always play with his fingers? No pick on this one except his finger nails. Amazing with the vibrato bar.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

very cool, thanks for postin it.

Bengal, yes he always uses his fingers.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Wow. Just wow.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

<font color="aqua">Man, I never get tired of watching that guy play.....thanks so much for posting that - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] That guy is fukkin cool [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] One of the only old school cats that improved and changed with the times.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Beck rules, man. He's got more soul and chops in the nail clippings he takes off his pinky - on his picking hand! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] - than I'll ever have.

Comment

That ruled! What an awesome player. The phrasing stuff he did with the whammy bar was way cool.

Comment

Awesome!!! His phrasing is unbelievable

Comment

Awwhhhh yes...the master skillfully speaks with his chosen instrument. I hope many of you observed the masters skillful use of techn. Before there was Eddie and many other 80's guns, there was BECK. Nuff said.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

he realy gets into it,bit messy in places but thats just his style and the way he digs into the notes

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Dunno what to think about,Jeff Beck just rules [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Jeff Beck is the man but his tone is kind of weak for my taste. I guess he's not one of these tone freak guitarists. He is a simple strat directly into a Marshall/Fender head kind of guys. I really liked his playing and sound on "People Get Ready"!
                              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X