Any Dungeon fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Dungeon fans here?

Saw them live again on the weekend at "Under Raven Skies" (day long metal show in Sydney). They put on a great show as always. One of those bands that needs to be seen live to fully appreciate. It's a pity they're breaking up soon. I'll definitely try and make my way to the final show. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Any Dungeon fans here?

yep, great band I have both CDs on LMB records.."one step beyond" is their latest one..very cool stuff!

I recommend anyone into power / prog to investigate the Lmb records roster..if you haven't already. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

great band. I really like the last album. Particularly the "end of broadcast" national anthem to close the CD [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Shame they're breaking up. I planned to go to Metal For The Brain this year, but changed my mind at the last minute. Might've missed my last chance to catch them live. I'll just have to shell out for the DVD now.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I saw them play here a few years ago with Pegasus, who were from Melbourne if I remember right. They were really good, truly good metal.

Pegasus were interesting, and I was remarking to my friend at how super duper shiny the symbols on the drum kit were, and the drummer overheard me. He just polishes the crap out of them all the time. They looked fantastic.

Comment

Seen 'em twice now. Last year with Opeth, this year with Nightwish. Kinda sad that Tarja leaves Nightwish and Dungeon decides to call it a day...
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Pegasuz is very Man-O-Warish!

I got three of their discs.

Comment

Working...
              X