Halloween shows....Yngwie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween shows....Yngwie?

Hey, Yngwie played austin TX on halloween.

That sucked cause I havent seen a good metal show here in a loooong time. Why would someone Yngwie's calibe book Halloween on a Monday and expect a decent turnout? Did any of you see/throw a good halloween show?

Love D
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: Halloween shows....Yngwie?

I saw King Diamond on Halloween Years ago... Best Halloween ever. Excellent turnout even.

Bad assed.........

Comment

What? Where was he, The Backroom? I would have tried to make that show. Damn.

Comment

avenged sevenfold played in baltimore but i didnt go, i had to be up for work Tuesday morning at 5:00AM and that show would have just been way to late for me.

Comment

nevermore played somewhere over there.. some dude even went dressed as jesus LOL
          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

He was at la zona rosa.
            King Diamond or slayer would be a good halloween show yngwie would be great, but on halloween???!
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

GWAR played at Pop's this past Monday. Killer show, and a great turnout. Slayer played at The Pageant last year on Halloween. That showed killed! Two years in a row I've had great shows to go to on my birfday. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw Los Straitjackets [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                I had never seen them before, but I can honestly say that out of all the concerts I've been to, it was the most "fun" show I've ever seen. They're coming back this way in december and I'll be there for sure.

Comment

ALICE COOPER

EOD.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                  Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hey, Yngwie played austin TX on halloween.

If you didn't go see him, I'm sure you missed a great show. I saw Yngwie here in Houston on Wed at the Meridian. There were probably about 150 people there and show was excellent. Yngwie is simply amazing, blows me away every time I've seen him.

Comment

Working...
                    X