Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belphegor, damnit these guys rule!

Hey guys
    not sure if most of you know abotu Belphegor, but I've been listening to these guys for a long time, and I love thier tone on the new cd Goatreich:Fleshcult, they get some killer squeels and overall the production and tone of the guitars is really great to me for this style of music.

Anyhow I just thought I'd post just in case you guys havn't heard them yet.

Chris

Re: Belphegor, damnit these guys rule!

great album! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

lucifer incestus is also very good (a bit more black metal and a bit less death though)

Comment

wow , other people like this band??!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Cool..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Good stuff. Pretty blasphemous too.

Comment

Hey Bill, what do you think of Blut Aus Nord? I've been really diggin' "The Work Which Transforms God" lately, crrrrrazy stuff!

Comment

I just remember Creem magazine making fun of them all the time

Comment

Yabba , yeah man it is crazy stuff ..I only have a couple Blut Aus Nord tunes on some sample comps..but I will pick them up in my travels.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X