Genitorturers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genitorturers

So how many people like this group, they have become one of my favorites to see life, not so much for the songs, although they do always sound kickass in concert, but for the fact that put on one hell of a show with plenty of sex and torture and good times... I just saw them again last night in Baltimore, and there stage show lacked a little (do to small stage) but i still had a kick ass time. However only getting 3 hours of sleep last night is killing!

Re: Genitorturers

Dude, I saw them in 1994 and it was hands down, one of the coolest shows I ever saw. The on-stage piercings, the angle grinder to the face...all that wacky stuff. What a kick ass show!!!

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I saw them in Detroit, great show!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Dude, I saw them in 1994 and it was hands down, one of the coolest shows I ever saw. The on-stage piercings, the angle grinder to the face...all that wacky stuff. What a kick ass show!!!

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

The sad part is there show has tammed down a little overtime, but they still put on a great show!

Comment

I like 'em...David Vincent (ex-Morbid Angel) is still married to the singer I believe.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I like 'em...David Vincent (ex-Morbid Angel) is still married to the singer I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to know, we always wondered weather she was straight, bi or lesbian, never did research on her though.

Comment

Working...
            X