Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morton's (Lamb Of God) *other* Jackson (not MM1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morton's (Lamb Of God) *other* Jackson (not MM1)

Alright people.
    Anyone got any info about that vintage sunburst soloist type thing he has? Looks nice and simple - like my kinda guitar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

James

Re: Morton\'s (Lamb Of God) *other* Jackson (not MM1)

I believe it was a Custom based on the Swee-Tone series. http://www.guitarasylum.com/productp...tone_intro.htm
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cheers mate. Its very nice. See I love the feel of a non trem strat-type bridge (hardtail?) and dont see them on many guitars. Especially not high end ones.

James

Comment

Yeah, hardtails are cool. The main reason I bought my Fender Double Fat Strat is because it's a hardtail, too.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just really like the sustain and the feel when palm muting. Its probably all in my head tho. Cos My first and third guitars had strat trems with the bar removed and lots of springs in so they were hardtails in all but name, but my second guitar had a dodgy tune-o-matic bridge and I fell out with them cos of that haha [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

James

Comment

Re: Morton\'s (Lamb Of God) *other* Jackson (not MM

I have three Jackson hardtails...and counting. Definitely my bridge of choice. Too bad the SLS is only 22 frets, two frets away from perfection.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X