Quo Vadis appreciation post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quo Vadis appreciation post

I can not tell you how much these guys rule! I thought I remember one of their guitarists hanging around here sometime ago? Anyways, they are by far one of my favorite bands. It is nice to hear a band that makes you really want to go play guitar. It is tough to put into words how the music makes me feel, but it definately hit me like a sack of potatoes. The same sack of potatoes that hit me when I first heard Individual Thought Patterns... Thanks guys!! You friggin rule!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: Quo Vadis appreciation post

I must agree! They are my new fav bands out today!! They are out of this world! They picked up, where Chuck (RIP) left off!! I bought a cd from them, and they replyed personally! Nice guys! Hella musicans!! He plays a dinky reverse??

Comment

+1 Quo vadis rule... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] "Defiant Imagination" is awesome and Steve Digiorgio did an awesome job on it too. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Bart Frydrychowitz from Quo Vadis had the username VomiT here. I have their "Day Into Night" album and still listen to it occasionally. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

now THAT is a name... Bart Frydrychowitz... He is one of the guitarists no? They have a dvd coming out soon that I am really excited about. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Great band and very cool guys. Their live performance is top notch. They opened with Silence Calls The Storm, if I remember correctly and when the vocals kicked in, pretty much everyone on the stage was circular headbanging with the music.

Comment

I took my nephew to see Suffocation(YUCK!!) a few months ago and I *think* Quo Vadis opened for them. If it was QV, they do kick ass...the opener was much better than Suffocation.

I've heard their MP3's around here and I was seriously impressed.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

they pretty much rule, yup

I just picked up 3 albums by them. They have a DVD coming out next week. "Defiant Indoctrination" maek sure you check that out too. They are brilliant.

Comment

Yeah, Quo Vadis is fucking awesome. I was really bummed I missed them when they came around here about 6 months ago. I definitely have to pick up the new DVD.

Comment

They are out of this world!! When is the DVD out??
                    I love admins!

Comment

Right now actually. You can order it from their website. 3 DVD set for $16.99.

Comment

hmmm I'm about a 2 years too late heh, thanks for the comments guys, yes we've been busy. We did a Euro tour in January (12 countries, 24 shows in 24 days... it was a blast!), did a ton of Canadian shows in 2007, just did the Montreal Drumfest and 3Rivieres Festival last week and both went extrememly well, 3 Rivers had their biggest show in history the night we headlined and the drumfest was the best organized show we've ever played.
                        At this point we're getting ready for a new album and maybe some solo stuff on my end... Thanks to everyone for supporting QV.
                        www.quovadis.qc.ca
                        www.bartfrydrychowicz.com

Comment

another note, I just released the guitar tab book for Defiant Imagination if anyone is interested in playing our material.
                          Thanks for the support guys!
                          Last edited by VomiT; 11-13-2007, 12:12 PM.
                          www.quovadis.qc.ca
                          www.bartfrydrychowicz.com

Comment

Shit, that's really cool that you find time to get on here. Vive Quebec
                            DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Merci! I real dig your stuff too though I have yet to buy an album... It's hard to find here in Scotland. Mais vous etes caremment geniaux

Comment

Working...
                              X