Dave's #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave's #1

I swore he already sold it in the auctions. I remember the auction pages describing a guitar as "this is the holy grail - the one and only #1" or something close to that. Maybe it didn't sell - i'm sure there was an outrageous price tag on it. Anyway, now his latest statement is that he never will.
    www.WarCurse.com

Re: Dave\'s #1

I caught that contradiction as well....the powerpoint presentation where a guitar is for sale that is descibed as his #1 is still on the Megadeth site as well!
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Link?
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

This is the Dave Speaks from the Deth forums. You might have to register and log in to read this.... so here's the text:
        ______

Droogies and She-Wolves!

Yesterday was like a high school reunion with personnel from the BTU tour and Gigantour all converging on the storage locker to bring stuff from around the world home to me.

After today I will have everything that I need to go foward separated from the stuff I collected over the years, stuff that I stopped using, or stuff that I bought and let the other guys use that I retained after we parted. I also found tons of personal pictures that may be of interest to some of you. Marty, Junior, Jimmy, Al, me, and loads of studio pictures. For example the tons of amps that were set up to do "the system has failed" and "the world needs a hero records" and also, all of the clothes that was used on the last tour.

I am finally listing my Jacksons that I have been saving, but I am keeping my number 1. I will never sell that one. Cameras from the video shoot, HD cameras too! Monitors from my Pro-Tools rigs, and in fact a complete Pro-Tools rig for you beginner engineer/Producers. I just have to find out what's in it and how old it is.

So, off to LA on Friday to view the Gigantour DVD, and take a few other meetings. All good, and very busy!

I have some really good news, but you know me, I won't say until it is done. Really good news!

Love ya Droogs!!!

Comment

see now if i was the guy that purchased his number 1 allready, i would do like dave would do, i would sue his ass off, obvious dave frauded the guy and misrepresented the item.

Comment

Droogies and She Wolves!

With Gigantour finished for the year, I've decided to run a little contest. Which is larger, my greed or my ego, and by how much? The winner gets a 5'x8' autographed poster of me fucking their mother.

Comment

Haha!

So does he have stuff on ebay or what?
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I don't recall if they're on ebay or not. however, i'm simply assuming that his #1 didn't sell the firs time around. he obviously wants a lot for it, and he's finally accepted that nobody will offer what he wants (again, i assume), so he's taking it off the market. he just hasn't updated that powerpoint, which is at least a year old. maybe two.
                www.WarCurse.com

Comment

Whoa there Nellie! I remember when he turned that crap over to Andy Brauer to auction off. He specifically commented that his #1 KV had been re-painted black and he was not 100% sure if even he could determine if it truly was #1.

I do know where #9 went? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                  X