Children of Bodom in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children of Bodom in Toronto

this was one of the best concerts i've ever been to. second maby only to gigantour. Have any of u guys seen them live? they are amazing!!!!

Re: Children of Bodom in Toronto

I'm going to see them in Atlanta at the Masquerade in December.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I saw them in Detroit on Saturday night. They were awesome indeed! Alexi is a great guitar player, shredding his ass off with great stage presence. The rest of the band is very good, and they put on an entertaining show. If I had any criticism, it would be that they sounded a bit muddy, but that could be the soundguy's fault. I'm not familiar with their stuff, only that people rave about how good Alexi Laiho is. Well, they're right!

After seeing them live, I'm going to have to pick up a few of their CD's. Any suggestions?

Comment

seen them twice in wacken and next month in cologne!! guess this is gonna be a blast!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

edit; as a suggestion I'd probably recommend "follow the reaper". there's some great shredding on this CD for sure...
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I'd recommend any of the first three albums, my fav is Follow The Reaper.

I've seen them twice in Wacken too and once in Hamburg, and they'll come here on February 2nd next year, I think. I'll be there for sure.
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Hatecrew Deathroll is awesome...
            and teh new CD is pretty cool too...
            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

they're all cool in some way. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              he can't do anything wrong IMO...
              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

saw CoB two times in 2003, both amazing shows, great setlists. I got to hang out with Alexi and he was really friendly and down to earth. I'm going to see them again december 28th [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

My fav album is still Something Wild, followed by Hatebreeder..
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

COB is one of my favorite band ever. I remember how they did not tour the US for years then like a year or two ago I saw them 4 times in a single summer. I never miss them in the tri-state area.
                  I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

How was Amon Amarth?

Also, what'd they play? Mostly stuff from the new album?

Comment

You going to the show here in seattle??
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        You going to the show here in seattle??

[/ QUOTE ]

Me? Definitely. How'bout yourself?

Comment

Totally, I've seen them the last 3 times they've been here
                          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I couldn't make it for this show but I'm hoping to hit the one in December if exams permit it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Great band..great show..I thought Alexi was an asshole..

other than that everything was peachy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X