Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Loomis age 17 clips

http://showerfreak.tripod.com/

scroll to the bottom. 2 clips of Jeff kicking ass in a power metal band.

Re: Jeff Loomis age 17 clips

Damn did Jeff EVER suck..the answer is No.

I have clips of Jefferey when he was 5 and he sounded just like that on his Fisher Price shred N' play.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hey that first tracks intro solo section part at 0:38-1:03 is Jason Becker's chinese-pentatonic lick wich he did on the Cacophony's I'm a Savage.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

fuck, it was Black Cat
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I thought I'd heard that before, but I can never remember the song titles of ANY Becker songs. SO I didn't bother trying to decipher it.

Its certainly not the most original thing Jeff ever played, but it sure as hell shows off his chops!! Pretty amazing IMO.

Comment

Goddammit, did he just burst fully formed from somd shred god's head or something? All those chops even then...

Comment

Working...
            X