• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out this video. Beautiful 2 hand work

I just saw this over on Guitar101.com
    this guy is good!
    Tapping
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Re: check out this video. Beautiful 2 hand work

Wow, that's really sweet. The first part kinda puts me to sleep though (which isn't a bad thing necessarily).

Comment

I like it. He does it with such ease. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Someone posted some of his other vids a little while back. That guy is awesome.

Comment

That was awesome. I know the tune was an original, but some of it reminded me of a Vai tune.

Absolutely fantastic!

Comment

Those Ibanez Jems really do play themselves. That was very nice. Excellent legato work.

Comment

Yup, someone posted Bob Zabek's "Blues Shred Jam" video on here a while ago. That one is still my favorite clip of his. Made me want a Strat for a while... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool. Very original. I love originality above any other factor.
                PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Yup, someone posted Bob Zabek's "Blues Shred Jam" video on here a while ago. That one is still my favorite clip of his. Made me want a Strat for a while... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  isn't that the one where he had been drinking a little cause his Girl had left him, and he just ripped some insane blues thing for about 3 min.??? if it is...that was smokin [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  MOSH ON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Damn that was cool. Very cool way to use tapping in his own style.
                    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Is it just me, or are some of the frets on that guitar scalloped? Either that, or it looked like the frets were pretty thick.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                      Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                      The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Is it just me, or are some of the frets on that guitar scalloped? Either that, or it looked like the frets were pretty thick.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing I noticed. I had one of those exact BFP Jems and usually only the 21st or 22nd - 24th frets are scalloped.
                        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          isn't that the one where he had been drinking a little cause his Girl had left him, and he just ripped some insane blues thing for about 3 min.??? if it is...that was smokin [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          MOSH ON
                          DAVE

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the one. I wonder if that video is still around? I would like to see it again.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            MOSH ON
                            DAVE

[/ QUOTE ]
                            that clip is amazing. I still watch it from time to time
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite... it was FOUR AND A HALF MINUTES of rippin' blues! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Here's the video I uploaded for you guys:

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...U3KHU17DJUVDOM

Comment

Working...
                              X