check out this video. Beautiful 2 hand work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: check out this video. Beautiful 2 hand work

That was pretty cool, but it's actually nothing special compared to Norwegian guitarist Ole Staveteig.
    He sometimes plays one hand on one guitar, and the other on another (which is locked onto a stand)
    He has 2 original tapping albums, and one Jimi Hendrix tribute album which is really cool.

Check out his site http://www.olestaveteig.com

He has amazing talent and doesn't get a lot of credit, he is also a very cool person and from the same city as I am! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

That was really cool!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I love that BFP Jem. It'smy favorite Jem- wanted one for a while now.

Comment

> Anyone ever see Stanley Jordan? I have a VHS with him doing Jumping Jack live,from the old Night Flight USA network show,and is simply killer,but this guy is pretty sporty himself. Tommy D.
        "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Ole Staveteig was influenced by Stanley Jordan, but he has IMO taken the technique to a whole new level! check it out.

Comment

THAT is VERY similar to my bass style..

weird how I never adapted that to guitar..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

no matter how many times i see that it amazes me!

-Mike
              www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                no matter how many times i see that it amazes me!

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

me too! wow

Comment

Yes,Bob Zabek is an amazing player...Great tone,clean playing,amazing technique and a great songwriter too. But I checked Ole Staveteig and man,he does tapping even better than Bob. The video where he's tapping some blues stuff with two guitars at the same time...That was awesome [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X