Twisted sister..oops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twisted sister..oops

The latest edition of the Popbitch.com newsletter reports that when TWISTED SISTER performed in Brighton, England last week, frontman Dee Snider gave a shout-out to the crowd, saying, "The balcony is where all the REAL sick motherfuckers are. They can't even stand up by show time. Let's have the house lights up to see them!" When the house lights were raised, the band and audience reportedly found themselves looking back at the disabled section of the crowd, full of fans in wheelchairs.

OOOOOPPPPPSSSSSS [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Twisted sister..oops

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Boy, how to recover from that one...

Comment

Fucking classic...

Comment

Truly a Spinal Tap moment

Comment

Yer Gonna burn in HELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wanna get away...ding!

Comment

That story sounds suspiciously familiar.....
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

haha its good to see glam hasn't lost its stupid side...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Dee Snider is one of the best frontman I've ever seen btw [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, that's either happened twice or that Web site wasn't really thorough in its fact-checking.

Comment

You think that is bad? I once went to a WWF event with my brother, and 2 friends. This was a few years ago in NYC and my friend and I were not into wrestling anymore but my brother was. Anyway, they had this wrestler whose name I can't remember but they called him the greatest technical wrestler ever. I thought the charatcter was lame as hell. I also hated that guy Taz. So I made up two signs as a joke to see if they would air them on tv. The first one had a picture of the technical guy, except I wrote the Greatest TESTICLE WRESTLER EVER under it in huge letters. The other sign was the real problem. You know Timmy from South Park? The kid in a wheel chair? Well, I took a giant picture ot TAx and drew Timmys body and wheelchair and put Taz's head on it. I wrote Tazzy Tazzy Tazzy! all over it. It was f*ckling funny as hell. That is until we got there and realized it was disabled children night and they were all seated near us.,..in their wheelchairs. Well, I made the signs so I held them up anyway, needless to say they didn't make it on air!

Comment

"They can't even stand up by show time." D'OH! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          The first one had a picture of the technical guy, except I wrote the Greatest TESTICLE WRESTLER EVER under it in huge letters.

[/ QUOTE ]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Awesome.

Comment

Oh man..... Open mouth.... Insert foot.
                            Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                            http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Lift rock, crawl under, die soon [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I saw TS for the Stay Hungry tour, and they were doing an intro to a song (can't remember which) and JUST as Dee goes to sing the first line, he lets out this huge deep "buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppp pp!" into the mic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"and the crowd goes wild" as the saying goes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You could tell he was highly embarrassed, but he recovered with "Domino's Pizza strikes again!", to which the crowd really lost it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That was also the show where Jeff Pilson of Dokken was spinning around on one foot and got tangled in his 100 foot cable and fell over [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              They had to cut the cable to get him unwrapped [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Lynch did it two weeks later and the next thing you know, they're both endorsing Nady wireless units [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              This happened not too long after announcing in an interview that they'd never use a wireless unit - they both swore by their 100 foot cables [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X