Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Strathead PC1 on new Def Lep DVD sighting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Strathead PC1 on new Def Lep DVD sighting!

The "Rock Of Ages" DVD music video collection was released earlier this week, and it's a collection of most of Def Leppard's music videos. Phil's playing his various Jacksons, but one of the bonus features on the DVD is a rehearsal video for "No Matter What" (Badfinger cover) and Phil playing his new quilted purplehaze (or whatever it's called) Strathead PC1 in it. And that particular video is VERY high quality and the guitar looks STUNNING. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

In the Band Commentary for that video, he says, "There's my new Jackson, with the Fender headstock... first time Fender's allowed that on another brand". Is this true? Don't licenced replacement necks like Warmoth count?

Re: Jackson Strathead PC1 on new Def Lep DVD sight

Cool! I'll have to check that one out! Thanks for the post! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Re: Jackson Strathead PC1 on new Def Lep DVD sight

Forgetting the Ltd Charvels of course!! I guess 'Allowed' might be the crucial word there....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
      X