http://www.users.qwest.net/~wj15/current/thewhite/

[/ QUOTE ]
    nice flamed maple neck there!

I bet that one screams. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Re: Yngwie CS model

Nice Axe Nine!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yeah I did a custom shoppe order ..and waited a year for them to custom fit a pearloid pickgaurd on there..mine is more vintage white / yellow..I should have opted for the large headstock..instead..the white pearloid pickguard makes it pretty tho..but nobody made them at the time to fit that guitar...they actually made a template and ordered one from Chandler [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

cost me an extra hundred bucks and was hoping it to say custom shope on it but it doesn't..

But I like the large headstock..purely cosmetics...I think its cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Actually it wasn't YJM that inspired me to order this guitar I was a big fan of of Hank Sherman and Mike Wead of Merciful Fate..I saw them with it..and said...Oh yeah, I need that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yes cool as hell interview..John had the cjance of mmeeting him and said he was a sweetaheart of a dude..He get's a bad rap I think...He does have an ego..well he's Yngwie..I guess he's aloud to...one reason why him and dio could never work together..that would be a perfect marriage..but two visionaries..that may clash..I have one recording where they play together..somewhere..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I heard their version of "Dream On" listening to some metal webcast a couple of weeks ago. Pretty good & not as over the top as I expected.

Comment

From Wikipedia:
          "Malmsteen's personality has also caused criticism. Both his friends and enemies have said that he is usually a very pleasant and friendly person but sometimes gets provoked and acts intolerably, and has a huge ego."

From what I've read about him it seems quite accurate.

Comment

Yngwie has clearly figured out it's time to mellow out a little on the 'tude now that he is in the waning cycle of his career. he cannot afford to alienate potential fans or media at this point, or he won't be able to earn. it's not automatic like it was when he was on the way up in the 80's.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
            X