Re: talkin\' about SLAYER....amp setup?

Fucking SLAYERRRRRrrrrrrr!

YES!

Thank you and continue..

Bill

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yeah, i know it's not a bc-rich, i never said that anyway! it's the same family, though, so i guess there is at least *some* kind of connection

steve smyth used be testament's lead guitar player; nowadays he's shredding with jeff loomis in my personal nr.1 modern metal band...NEVERMORE

Comment

NEVERMORE...that's my boys!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

I will serve no other purpose here.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I remember reading in a guitar magazine that he tried to stay with B.C. Rich after the buyout but they kept jacking him around. Jeff had just gone over to ESP so Kerry decided to give them a try. Later, when he went back to B.C. Rich, he said that he had nothing against ESP but switching back was like going home again.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            seriously, the BC-Rich custom shop is GREAT. just look at steve smyth's axes...his white 7 string warlock is a kickass guitar, and so is the purple 7 string ignitor - looks much better in person than it does on pics btw
            and of course, don't forget gary holt's (exodus) bernie rico flying Vee....now that's a hell of a geetar

[/ QUOTE ]

If Jacksons didn't exsist, I'd go with the BC's. Actually I'm lying, I just wouldn't play guitar!
            I love admins!

Comment

He played a few ESP's and I own two different neck thru models. Here are some pics.

By the way BC Rich custom shop sucks now.

Comment

Working...
              X