And whom God mourns

Comment

Re: Slipknot Special Guest...

Really cool dude!
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

very very cool!!

so how did that work, did he just come up and say...Hi, i'm Cory can i sing run to the hills with you???

-Mike
        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          very very cool!!

so how did that work, did he just come up and say...Hi, i'm Cory can i sing run to the hills with you???

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha, no not exactly. He plays a local New Year's Eve gig each year with some local buddies that put together a cover band called the Dumbf*x or something like that.

The drummer that plays in Corey's cover band is also a good friend of myself and our singer. And this drummer often jumps up to play Maiden with us when he's at our shows. So I think he might have asked Corey to come up with him this time.

Regardless of how exactly it went down, the audience loved it and Corey nailed the vocals perfectly. He is a true professional and he has a great voice that goes well beyond much of the stuff he does in Slipknot.

And now I can say with a straight face that I've performed with a Grammy nominated artist. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

true...
            Hear the universe scream
            Bleeding from black holes
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Someone HAS to have a video or audio clip recorded...

[/ QUOTE ]
              +1 cool story! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                very very cool!!

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha, no not exactly. He plays a local New Year's Eve gig each year with some local buddies that put together a cover band called the Dumbf*x or something like that.

The drummer that plays in Corey's cover band is also a good friend of myself and our singer. And this drummer often jumps up to play Maiden with us when he's at our shows. So I think he might have asked Corey to come up with him this time.

Regardless of how exactly it went down, the audience loved it and Corey nailed the vocals perfectly. He is a true professional and he has a great voice that goes well beyond much of the stuff he does in Slipknot.

And now I can say with a straight face that I've performed with a Grammy nominated artist. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] totally cool. d.

Comment

Working...
                X