CRISS OLIVA, did he use a duncan JB or a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CRISS OLIVA, did he use a duncan JB or a

Caff swears by the JB's (at least nowdays -who knows what he used back then).
    This years TSO, he was playing his cream Les Paul, a Peavey Rotor, and a Wolfgang, in addition to his sunburst Rhoads...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I remember seeing Criss use a Yamaha Les Paul-ish solid body guitar, then switch to a Kramer Pacer around '86 -'87 before getting the Jackson endorsement. Pickups probably vary according to era, albumn, tour, etc. Really liked his playing.

[/ QUOTE ] the pacers had a JB stock [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

So I take it from the last few clues, the earlier stuff I like (Sirens, Dungeons) were done with a JB?

Comment

Look at some of the albums, and he thanks and was endorsed by Bartolini (as mentioned), I forget what CDs though...

Comment

I heard that he actually hated Bartolini's. I think Criss only had them in the Dawn guitar?

Has anyone tried to get similar tone to his using the clean amp + 2 Boss SD-1 pedals?

Comment

Working...
            X